2022년 5월 15일 일요일

Focus on rising

 How should we pass the chaotic period when prices rise and interest rates rise?



​


Prices go up and interest rates go up.


​


We will judge what goes up and focus on what goes up.



​


It's not the hope, preference, or wish that I have


​


Build a position on products that lean on the rising structure.



​


​


1. Benefits of rising costs


​


The sector that continues to focus is the area that benefits from rising costs.


​


It's the industry of journalism, parts, chemistry, etc



​


It's not easy to maintain a positive perspective in a chaotic situation,


​

​


Since Trump, Q (volume of goods) has been on the floor due to "volume of goods that have been shrinking for recent years x demand that has been further dampened by COVID-19."


  : I don't know if it's okay to express it in Q, but it's a fundamental approach


  : See Seaborne Trade Volume / Growth


​


P also seems to have ended the supply of cheap Chinese goods (which seemed to last forever).


​



Q raised his head before P, and now he is looking at a situation where Q is maintained and P is going up further


​


So it is hoped that old-fashioned industries will rise from the bottom for a long time with both P and Q rising.



​


2. A sense of awe of survival, perseverance and tenacity


​


What I trust most about myself in my view is the awe of someone's grit.


​



19/20 The Crypto Market. 


​


They put everything into it to take root even in that cold atmosphere. I was in awe of the Crypto Pioneers


​

​


Now, despite that small demand, I am in awe of the equipment company that managed to manage the company and the team.


  : Those companies that have been bottoming out, cutting stakes to survive, to prepare for ESG


​


​



It could be like a hero story of a boy cartoon where he overcomes hardships and eventually achieves his goal


​


But if you think about it, the flow goes over once, 


​


I'm in awe of that grit to survive.


​

​


3. Labour


​


In addition, I think there will be a revaluation of labor and workers that create Output.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

Real estate tax and rent increase research results (1)

 There's an ad in the content the principle of transfer and consequence of taxes It's a real study of.​​ ​ A study found that if the...